On November 20, 2016 at Kuala Lumpur Convention Center, Malaysia, The Mega Career Fair 2016 was held and with Elabram Systems Group- Malaysia as one of the exhibitors headed by Ms. Shirley Kok, the Manpower Solutions Outsourcing Head with her team. Mega Career Fair is an annual event to empower the different companies with a strategic fit for manpower and business needs. This year, Mega Career fair returns bigger and better at KLCC with 50,000 working professionals and graduates attended also.
Elabram Systems Group is very aggressive and active in these kind of events supporting different organizations and associations to help professionals and students land their dream job. Elabram Systems Group provides four solutions;
- Manpower Solutions Outsourcing (MSO)- Personnel Outsourcing, Permanent Placement, Payroll Administration
- Business Process Outsourcing- Business Process Management, Outsourcing non- core function (Customer Service)- Partial or Full Transfer of Recruitment Process
- Network Planning and Optimization- RF Planning and Optimization, RF Network Audit and Performance Benchmarking, Managed Services Radio Network Performance and Improvement
- Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO) – Network Measurement, post Processing for Drive Test and OSS Statistics, In Building Distributed Antenna Systems Design Network Audit, Site and Cluster Optimization, Network Performance Monitoring and Reporting
Under the Mega Career Fair, activities done and estimated attendees as follows;
- 20 Interactive Workshop and Seminar Sessions
- 180 Participating Companies
- 50,000 Professionals and Graduates
The event went well with a lot of inquiries about Elabram Systems Group which is getting bigger every year with more than 7000 manpower deployed worldwide.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.